Friday, October 22, 2010

Becoming a squirrel.

Charles Munce had it right, adventure is out there.  I have found an adventure that I am most certainly going to do someday.  I will become a flying squirrel. Of course the only problem is that this is impossible.  So I will do the next best thing.  I will get in one of the specially made suits that give you the ability to be like a flying squirrel and glide to the ground.


I was in my Socratic seminar class when i learned of this lovely creation.  Mr. Dowdle told us about it and showed us a video of it.  You get in a suit that makes you all webbed and jump off a cliff to glide right next to the rocks at 100 miles an hour.  You can be like a foot away from the ground and not touch it because you just have that much control.  Then when you start getting close to the ground you pull your parachute and land gently from the best experience of your life.

It is now on my bucket list.  I will jump off a cliff in a flying squirrel suit shouting "ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!"

1 comment:

  1. Tori, I love your guts. I hope that you actually do get a flying squirrel costume and fulfill your dreams! I lauuve you!

    ReplyDelete