Monday, October 4, 2010

Why

I called this blog A bucket full of sand for what I think is a hilarious reason.  But you don't get it because it's an inside joke.  So I have decided to enlighten you and tell you this joke.  It goes like this.  Dania used to take me to early morning seminary and the first thing she would do, even before she started driving was turn on the radio.  There was a time where every morning they would play the song "Two Pina Coladas."  But this short time of listening to the pina colada song on the way to seminary did not last long enough for me to learn the words.  So instead of singing:
"So bring me two pina coladas
One for each hand
Let's set sail with Captin Morgan
And never leave dry land"
           I would sing:
"Two pina coladas
One for each hand
We'll set sail for California
In a bucket full of Sand!"
And I would sing this over and over again and I would just start laughing hysterically at my own joke. So that's what I titled my blog. It will forever make me laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Tori. You are the best. I think you're hilarious. I love. Big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post on here again. Soon. I can't wait much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori, I love your guts! we should run together, except, only on a day where you don't really want to run and my legs are better. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete